Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Randoms

So, the reason why I haven't been on here very much is because I have really been at a loss for anything to talk about. I know that many of you find that very hard to believe, especially those of you that know me very well, but it's true! So, I have decided to do a random post in the hopes that maybe I'll be inspired by something! Here are just a few random things that you may or may not know about me:

1. I HATE feet!! I can't stand feet, the smell, the look, the idea of feet. I love baby feet, but after the age of two they stop being cute and start becoming gross. When I was pregnant with Addy it was very difficult for me to get down and paint my toenails, so I would treat myself to pedicures. I have to say that I would rather work in fast food than do pedicures all day. I saw some pretty gross feet just from where I was sitting.

2. Sometimes I just let my house sit and be a mess. Right now is one of those times. I just don't have any motivation to clean. I know that this is unusual, but I just think about all of the stuff that I want to go through and get rid of and it is enough to exhast and deter me from getting any work done. So, my house is a mess.

3. I wish for a dishwasher. I went and looked at an apartment that we might move into in possibly January. The first thing that I noticed was a dishwasher!! I loved having a dishwasher in Laramie and it really saved me time and the headache of looking at a sink full of dishes. Hopefully we'll be able to move in and I'll get my dream dishwasher.

4. I am still obsessed with Veronica Mars. If you have never seen it, look it up on Hulu. It's got Kristen Bell as the title character and I just love how clever and snarky she is. I wish that I could have been that confident and clever in high school. Maybe that's why I like it so much.

5. I really wish that I was crafty. I see all of these projects on other blogs and on Pintrest and I wish that I had the time and patience to complete those things. I am going to put forth the effort next week to redo our Christmas decorations that will involve some fabric, a glue gun and perhaps some sewing. I will officially be done with my classes on December 9th and I plan on devoting much of the free time I'll have to doing some crafts.

6. I haven't cut my hair since last April. I went to a salon here in Cody and overpaied for a terrible hair cut. I decided that I would try to grow it out as long as I could stand it. It doesn't seem like it has grown that much, but it has. I like the fact that I can pull most of it back and out of my face, it's really nice when I actually do get the motivation to clean this house.

7. I actually like it when it snows. I like the big, fat snowflakes that just seem to float down gracefully. It's days like this when I just like to curl up on the couch and read a book or watch a movie. It's really nice.

8. In addition to a dishwasher, I really wish that I had a mantle. It would be great to decorate a mantle and fireplace this time of year. I also like the ambiance that a fire brings on winter nights when the big, fat snowflakes are falling.

9. I wear mismatched socks. Sometimes it's just fun to look down and laugh. It's also interesting when other people notice. They give you a weird look and then they might ask you if you know that your socks don't match. It's just good, clean fun.

10. I don't own a pair of sweatpants. I don't know what it is about sweatpants, but I just don't like them. My kids don't even own sweatpants. The closest they come are the fleece pants you can get at Old Navy. I don't think that I've always been this way, but they just remind me of my grandma.

11. Finally, for those of you who don't know already...We're expecting again. I'm about 21 weeks along and we have had two ultrasounds and all signs point to another little girl. Our new baby is due April 20, 2012. I know that many of you may be either thinking or even saying out loud-"Already!?!". It wasn't planned, but it is definently a gift that we are happy to recieve. All of the kids seem to be happy about it and Addy is just like Ashlyn was at her age. She has become more and more independent and obedient. I know she is only 10 months old, but I can tell. I feel that the Lord has blessed me with so many girls because he knows how good and obedient the girls that I already have are. He also knows that Breckin is my "Little Boy" and it needs to stay that way for a while.

So, there it is. A few random facts about me. Next time, maybe, it'll be less than a month between posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment