Tuesday, October 5, 2010

We LOVE Fall!!


Well, the kids and I are still in California, and it is finally starting to feel like fall here. Granted it is still like 70 degrees during the day, but at least it's cooler than what it has been. We love Fall, it's probably my favorite season. I love the changing colors of the leaves, and we have two fall babies. We celebrated Breckin's birthday on September 2nd and we just celebrated Ashlyn's birthday on October 3rd and 4th. We enjoyed a nice visit from my brother, Sean, and his girlfriend, Jessica. We LOVE her!! Especially Ashlyn :) They both hauled in a lot of loot from their mommy and daddy, grandma and grandpa, mugga and pugga and uncle Sean and Jess. I don't know how we're going to get it all back to Wyoming in a couple of weeks, but we'll find a way. I'm excited to go back to the cooler weather and back to some kind of routine. I have enjoyed being here and staying home with my kiddos, but I wouldn't mind going back to work a few days a week, until the baby is born. I'm also very excited for Halloween. It's probably my favorite holiday along with April Fool's Day :) I love getting my kids dressed up and having friends over to just relax and have fun and play a few Halloween games. Hopefully, we can get some friends together to have a party this year. The past two years we were in Laramie and we went over to some friends' house and they had the funnest little parties and we got to meet some really nice people. Well, that's all I have for now.
WELCOME FALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment