Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Quick Update and One Little Word

Hey everybody, I know that I had the best intentions to stay up to date on this blog, yea that went well :) Anyway, I have decided that I'll update it as best I can, when I can. In the past 5 months, there has been a lot going on. Ashlyn and Breckin had birthdays, which they loved, Avy learned how to crawl, Addy got a little more like a two year old, I finished another semester of school, worked, volunteered at the school, played mommy and a number of other things that I can't remember. Right now we are taking a much needed vacation in California with my parents. The kids have been able to play outside without any coats on, they have discovered toys that were left behind from last time, and we have all eaten VERY well! I have enjoyed reading, watching television and taking trips to Target :) I will be sad when we have to leave and go back to negative degree weather. I, however am excited to get the kids back to school and to get some crafting done before I go back to school. I am also very excited to have Addy's birthday party and I am hopeful that once she actually turns 2, she might not be as naughty :) I am also looking forward to doing some snowshoeing with Ashlyn and Breckin. I was inspired by my friend Jen, who took her two little ones snowshoeing, so I have been looking into purchasing some for myself and the two big kids. I think it would be good for them and they might actually like it. I have a lot to look forward to, but mostly I have begun to work on my One Little Word. One Little Word is a project that you can participate in too. It is a word that you live by for the entire year. This year is my first year participating in it, but I find it more appealing than the New Year's Resolution. I have decided that this year my word is going to be STRONG. I want to work on making myself stronger in mind, body and spirit. I feel a great need to increase my strength due to the trials that I have gone through this past year. I feel that Heavenly Father is challenging my strength and what I am capable of handling and doing, and so I have decided that I am going to pass the test and increase my strength as much as I can. I am grateful for this opportunity to better myself. I hope that you will participate as well. You can find the information for it here: And too close, I'll leave you with a few fun pictures that I just LOVE!!
I will try to keep up on my progress and feel free to leave any comments about your own progress here. Good luck and may 2013 the year that we all find our strength!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment