Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, we had a great Labor Day Weekend. I hope that you did too. Sunday was Breckin's 5th Birthday, so we had dinner and dessert and presents. It was so much fun! I can't beloieve how big my boy is now!! We spennt yesterday playing and cleaning house. I also got some school work done, but mostly messed aronund on Pintrest and tried to make plans for the change in decor for our house. I found lots of cute printables for fall on there, so if you're into that sort of thing you can follow me on Pintrest! School resumed for both the kids and myself and I just got a project put together and some assignments done. Now I have to go back home, make frosting, frost cupcakes, take the girls to Grandma and Grandpa's, go to Breckin's school for a little party there and maybe try to get to the library today. On top of that, Ava seems to be teething and thinks that she needs to be held all of the time. Did I mention that I was up at 5 because I had a bad dream about rattlesnakes? Yea, this is my life :) We will continue to be busy. That's what happens in a house of 6, with two babies under 2. I suppose I have become acclimated to it by now. Coming up this weekend we have soccer activity at the park, I have 3 dozen cookies to bake for our Ward Conference, and then we have Ward Conference on Sunday. I might see if I can work in between then. I also have plans to go antiquing again with Cedar. However, my house is clean and most of the laundry is done... That reminds me I have some laundry in the washer that needs to go in the dryer. I will leave you with some pictures on Breckin's birthday, instead of continuing the neverending To Do List :)

No comments:

Post a Comment