Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Thought I Was On Break

So, I think that I may have bitten off more than I can chew. This weekend is going to be crazy. Tomorrow in and of itself might do me in. I have been working out everyday this week so far, and tomorrow I plan on going swimming in the morning, just to ease my muscles, they are really sore. That happens at 6, then I have Ashlyn's Christmas program at school at 9:30, then work from 11-5:30. In the mean time, I've promised my husband fudge and banana bread. Friday should be a normal day, we'll see. Just work and home, but I do have Christmas presents to get ordered. I have a house that desperately needs cleaned. Then on Saturday, Jame and I are going to Cheyenne to look at getting a new car. I honestly thought that I was supposed to have some kind of break while I was out of school, but I've found myself already thinking about what is going to happen when we get back from Cody. I will only have a week until classes start again. Sigh. I'll make the best of what is left of this "vacation."

No comments:

Post a Comment