Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Project

So, since finals are now over for me, and I find myself with some extra time on my hands. This is my new project. We'll see how it goes. I've wanted to write a newsletter for our family members, but this seems like a better idea, maybe I'll keep up on it. So here is the update. Jame and I are both in school at the University of Wyoming. We both work. He works on campus for the director of the WWAMI program, which is the medical school program that he wants to get into. I work at a daycare in town. My kids go there and I love being around the kids all day. We are both active in church and otherwise. We have found that life has gotten quite busy, but we are happy for each moment that we have. We have 2 kids. Ashlyn is 4 years old and is quite a little girl. Her good looks tend to allow her to get away with more than what she normally would. She has the cutest dimples, a gift from her daddy, and that seems to be the first thing that most people notice. Breckin is 2 years old and full of spunk. He is all little boy. He likes to wrestle and horseplay with his friends. He is the ring leader of his "bad boy club" at daycare. He makes our family very happy and both of the kids are constantly entertaining us. Currently we are living in Laramie, but who knows what the next few years will bring. Jame will graduate with his bachelor's degree this May, and then he'll have a few more classes to take before he can take the MCAT. I have 2 more years left, which leaves perfect timing for possibly moving again. We both love school and are happy to set good examples of getting a good education for our children. I hope that someday I can get my Master's degree in special education. For now, we're dreaming big and taking things one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging, now all you gotta do is slap a few ads in here, and turn this great spiritual blog into a electronic cash machine :)

    ReplyDelete