Friday, April 1, 2011

General Conference This Weekend



So, this weekend is one of my favorites. It's General Conference weekend!!! I am so excited to sit at home and relax and listen to the words of our prophet and our general authorities. I always take away from it something inspiring and something that I can do better. I love that we are so blessed that we are able to have a prophet and apostles on the earth again and that we are able to hear from them frequently. I love the church and I am so grateful to have the gospel in my life and to be able to teach my children about it. Ashlyn is already so excited to get baptized and Breckin treats his scriptures as though they are the greatest treasure. I am so grateful that they are learning about the gospel while they are young.

Anyway, our plans for this weekend include relaxing at home, coloring BIG pictures of Toy Story and Spongebob, crafting and hearing the sacred words of our church leaders. It should be a great weekend!!

P.S. Pictures will come soon because...I found our camera!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment